Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Annie Idibia Shares A Mouth Watering Photos Of Her 36th Year Birthday, See What She looks like




 

Annie Idibia, The wife of 2face, birthday is sure a big blessing from God. See the toothsome photos she shared to grace her 36th year birthday.


For one to add a year to his or her life, is indeed a blessing from God. It shows that God cares about that person and He is merciful. So anytime a year is added to your life, you really need to be grateful to God by celebrating it with your love ones. 


Because lots of people did not make it through to their birthday, but you sure did. That what Annie Idibia actually did, She was  really greatful to God for adding another year to her life.  She made it loud!! on Instagram by sharing beautiful photos of her, to celebrate her 36 year birthday.


See what she wrote on her Instagram:

"13–11—1984 🙏 Cant wait to to see what 36 has in store for me… grateful for the woman I am and the woman I am becoming…yeaaaa I haven't even scratched the surface!!! 
Wahala for who no get glam squad wey Dey hype am like this ooooo!!!😂😂😫😂😩 My Born day !! Grateful for good health, family and all the love I constantly get from you guys , my family here 🙏🙏I Am A Child OF GRACE 💫".

See photos:




Post a Comment

0 Comments