Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Girl Cursed Boyfriend Who Had Sex With Her and Left.




 

It has become an habit to most guys this days, to have sex with a  lady they promised to spend the rest of their life with. And at the end disappoint that lady because they have gotten what they want from her.
And this has made many girls lose hope in  relationship, because they think all guys are the same.


A Lady known as Vivian from Imo State, disclosed how she was used and dumped by her boyfriend Solomon. According to her she said, she met Solomon on the 23rd of August 2020 this year, and the both of them fell in love on October. She explained that before she fell in love with Solomon, that it took her 2 Months.


See what she said:

"I met Solomon on the 23rd of August 2020. And we started dating on October. Before i agreed to date him, it took me 2 months to know what kind of a  person he was. It was unfortunate i didn't understand him because he was pretending to me.


Solomon would always Call, Text, and Send me messages on Facebook and WhatsApp. Proposing his love for me. One certain time he even told me that if I don't accept his proposal, that he would not date any other girl, and would forever remain single. 


So One day I finally decided to give him a chance to prove his love for me. So we started dating,  I told him that I was a virgin and would love to keep my virginity to the person that would marry me. And he assured me that he would certainly love to spend the rest of his life with me.


I believed him because love was speaking,  finally he had sex with me. After that incident happened, the humble Solomon I knew changed. He no longer call nor send sweet messages like he use to, even if i call he will not pick my calls. One day I called and he finally picked it, I was so happy that Solomon picked my call.


But what he told me on phone shocked me, he said I should not call him again, that it was over between the both of us. I cried because I vowed that I will never allow any man that would not marry me, to deflower  me.


Because he has done this to me he would never see joy in his life unless he comes back to marry me". She said.

what do you say over this leave a comment and share.



Post a Comment

0 Comments